عنوان مقاله [English]
The Army of Islamic Republic of Iran in order to deal with threats and become accustomed to the operational environment, as well as to shape the environment can integrate its distinct interior and exterior capabilities in the form of new competencies that are appropriate for the complex and tempestuous environments. Also, through the employment of a new configuration, it can provide a frame of a set of high-level, acquired and modeled behaviors, shape the environment and modify its core resources, and achieve a competitive advantage in the region and beyond. The aim of this study is to provide a model of dynamic capabilities in converting threats into opportunities and creating a competitive advantage in the Army of Islamic Republic of Iran. Thus, by studying library resources and interviewing 10 experts, variables of the model were extracted and after confirming the content validity, structural validity was also performed. The statistical population comprised of the study centers of the Army of Islamic Republic of Iran in Tehran. The sample size was 315 individuals who were randomly selected. In order to design a model and specify the type, direction and intensity of variables, the structural equations models (EMOS) was used in seven sections including external opportunities and capabilities, threats, sensory capabilities, operational capabilities, organizational capabilities, integration capabilities and competitive advantages. The obtained values indicate an appropriate goodness of fit regarding the model and the results of the present study showed that the strongest impact factor is related to external threats on sensory capabilities and the weakest impact factor is related to the dimension of productivity capabilities on the integration capabilities in this model.
الف. منابع فارسی
ب. منابع انگلیسی
1. Alberts ,David S. , Hayes ,Richard E., , Power to the Edge, Command Control in the Information Age, 3rd printing April 2005
2. Ambrosini, V. & Bowman, C. (2009). What are dynamic capabilities and are they a useful construct in strategic management. International Journal of Management Reviews, 11 (1), 29-49.
3. Augier, M., and Teece, D. J., (2009). Dynamic capabilities and the role of managers in business strategy and economic performance. Organization Science, 20(2), 410–421.
4. Barney, J.B. (2012), “Purchasing, supply chain management and sustained competitive advantage:the relevance of resource-based theory”, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 48 No. 2,pp. 3-6.
5. Bamel ,Umesh Kumar, Bamel, Nisha, (2018) "Organizational resources, KM process capability and strategic flexibility: a dynamic resource-capability perspective", Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. 22 Issue: 7, pp.1555-1572, https://doi.org/10.1108/JKM-10-2017-0460
6. Bindu Singh M K Rao , (2016),"Effect of intellectual capital on dynamic capabilities", Journal of Organizational change Management, Vol. 29 Iss 2 pp. -Permanent link to this document:http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JOCM-12-2014-0225
7. Breznik ,Lidija , Lahovnik , Matej ,DYNAMIC CAPABILITIES AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: FINDINGS FROM CASE STUDIES, Management, Vol. 21, 2016, Special Issue, pp. 167-185.
8. Bruni, S. D., and Verona, G. (2009). Dynamic marketing capabilities in science-based firms: An exploratory investigation of the pharmaceutical industry. British Journal of Management, 20, 101–117.
9. Cordes-Berszinn, Philip ,Dynamic Capabilities How Organizational Structures Affect Knowledge Processes , 2013 , First, , PALGRAVE MACMILLAN New York
10. Chinho Lin Hua-Ling Tsai , (2016),"Achieving a firm’s competitive advantage through dynamic capability", Baltic Journal of Management, Vol. 11 Iss 3 pp. - Permanent link to this document:http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/BJM-11-2015-0224
11. Collis, D.J. (1994). Research note: how valuable are organizational capabilities?’ Strategic Management Journal, 15, 143–152
12. Fischer, T., Gebauer, H., Gregory, M., Ren, G., and Fleisch, E. 2010. ‘Exploitation or exploration in service business development?: Insights from a dynamic capabilities perspective.’ Journal of Service Management 21: 591–624
13. Handfield, R.B., Cousins, P.D., Lawson, B. and Petersen, K.J. (2015), How can supply management really improve performance? A knowledge-based model of alignment capabilities, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 51 No. 3, pp. 3-17.
14. Helfat, C. E., and Peteraf, M. A. (2009). Understanding dynamic capabilities: Progress along a developmental path. Strategic Organization, 7(91), 91-102.
15. Helfat, C. E., and Martin, J. A. (2014). Dynamic managerial capabilities: Review and assessment of managerial impact on strategic change. Journal of Management, 41 (5), 1281-1312
16. Joint Publication 3-01Joint ,PCountering Air and Missile Threatsublication , 21 April 2017-3-01
17. Kindström, D., Kowalkowski, C., and Sandberg, E. 2013. ‘Enabling service innovation: A dynamic capabilities approach.’ Journal of Business Research 66: 1063–1073.
18. Kor, Y. Y., and Mahoney, J. T. (2005). How dynamics, management, and governance of resource deployments influence firm-level performance, Strategic Management Journal, 26 (5), 489–496.
19. Leopoldo J Gutierrez-Gutierrez, Vanesa Barrales-Molina, Hale Kaynak,(2016) "The role of human resource-related quality management practices in new product development: a dynamic capability perspective", International Journal of Operations & Production Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOPM-07-2016-0387
20. Laura Zapata-Cantu Jose Humberto Cantu Delgado Fernando R. Gonzalez , (2016),"Resource and dynamic capabilities in business excellence models to enhance competitiveness", The TQM Journal, Vol. 28 Iss 6 pp.
21. Lejla Turulja, Nijaz Bajgoric, (2018) "Information technology, knowledge management and human resource management: Investigating mutual interactions towards better organizational performance",VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. 48 Issue: 2, pp.255-276,https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-06-2017-0035
22. Marcus F. Hasegan, Sai Sudhakar Nudurupati, Stephen J. Childe, (2018) "Predicting performance – a dynamic capability view", International Journal of Operations & Production Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOPM-10-2016-0601
23. Moffat, James, (2011), Adapting modeling & simulation for Network enabled operations , ISBN 978-1-893723-22-1, www.dodccrp.org.
24. Olovsson, Clara , Lundstr ,Elin, Dynamic Capabilities (A multiple case study on successful entrepreneurs in South Africa) ,2010, Umeه School of Business.
25. Pavlou, Paul, El Sawy, A,Omar A, Understanding the Elusive Black Box of Dynamic Capabilities, Decision Sciences Volume 42 Number 1 February 2011.
26. Schilke, O. (2014), “On the contingent value of dynamic capabilities for competitive advantage: the nonlinear moderating effect of environmental dynamism”, Academy of Management Journal,Vol. 35 No. 2, pp. 179-203.
27. Sune ,Albert ,Gibb, Jenny , (2015),"Dynamic capabilities as patterns of organizational change", Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 28 Iss 2 pp. 213 – 231 ttp://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JOCM-01-2015-0019
28. Sumeet Om Sharma, Angela Martin, (2016)"Re-thinking and Re-operationalizing Product Innovation Capability: A Review,Critique and Extension of Dynamic Capability View using Theoretical Triangulation", European Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1108/EBR-07-2016-0087.
29. Teece, D. (2007). Explicating dynamic capabilities: The nature and microfundations of (sustainable) enterprise performance. Strategic Management Journal, 28 (13), 1319–1350.
30. Teece, D. (2009). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management: Organizing for innovation and growth. New York: Oxford University Press.
31. Teece, D. J. (2012). Dynamic capabilities: Routines versus entrepreneurial action. Journal of Management Studies, 49 (8), 1395-1401.
32. Teece, D.J., Peteraf, M. and Leih, S. (2016), “Dynamic capabilities and organisation agility: risk, uncertainty and strategy in the innovation economy”, California Management Review, Vol. 58. No. 4, pp. 13-35.
33. Turulja , Lejla , Bajgoric , Nijaz ,(2018) Information technology,knowledge management and human resource management Investigating mutual interactions towards better organizational performance , Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. 48 Issue: 2, pp.255-276, https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-06-2017-0035
34. Verloop, J. (2004). Insights in innovation: Managing innovation by understanding the laws of innovation. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
35. Zahra S.A., Sapienza, H. & Davidsson, P. (2006). Entrepreneurship and dynamic capabilities: A review, model and research agenda. Journal of Management studies, 43 (4), 917-955.
36. Žitkienė ,Rima, Kazlauskienė, Eglė, Deksnys ,Mindaugas , Dynamic Capabilities for Service Innovation,management international congress, Portroz Slovenia ,28-30 May 2015 .